Today is World Thyroid Day. Even though there is apparently nothing wrong with my thyroid and it’s all in my head, here are some resources I’ve found helpful lately:
- Chris Kresser’s series of thyroid articles that I’ve linked to in basically every post so far.
- Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? When My Lab Tests Are Normal by Dr. Kharrazian. His website has information too.
- Thyroid, the journal published by the American Thyroid Association. See: this recent article, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Can Affect Quality of Life Even When Thyroid Gland Function is Normal.
- About.com’s section on Thyroid Disease.
- Stop the Thyroid Madness. I haven’t read the book yet, but it’s on my list.
- Dear Thyroid support site.