I haven’t updated since February, and it’s almost April! Oops.
Here are some things that happened this month:
- I became hypothyroid again, which came with some fun depression and fatigue. My doctor adjusted my medication accordingly. Right after this happened, Miss Lizzy blogged about the “seasonal thyroid drop” – apparently needing to increase your thyroid meds is common this time of year. I feel much better now that I’ve added an additional 30mg/day.
- I have been working a lot, which goes against my “take it easy” plan, but I’ve been doing very well.
- I started kickboxing last week with a friend. Terrifying. I’m going to continue, but I need to buy my own gloves. I smelled the smell of the shared class boxing gloves and I will never look at life the same way.
- Cherry Tomatoes (Black, Chadwick, Gold Nugget)
- Roma Tomatoes
- Beans (Tendergreen, Royalty Purple – THEY’RE PURPLE! PURPLE BEANS!!!)
- Cucumber (Homemade Pickles, Lemon – it looks like a lemon but tastes like a cucumber!!!)
- Hot Peppers (Chinese 5 Colour, which I literally only bought because they looked cool and the description said “rare” and I’m a sucker)
- A bunch of greens, including kale, spinach, and some lettuces
I hope things turn out this year.